Thursday, September 17, 2009

Randomness

This diet is getting the best of me. My weight is fluctuating and I'm just so tired of it. It seems like it'd be just so much easier to eat what I want, when I want. Katie is getting married in four months and it's a good thing that she wants me to wear a black dress because otherwise I'd just look like a cow. Maybe I still will. Whatever. I just wish that there was something I could take to help speed this thing along. I can't take any form of diet pills since they have so much caffiene, and maybe I should just take that as a hint. It's just that it's too hard doing it by myself. I feel like I need that little extra push. I'm thinking about looking into the green tea stuff. I'll let you know how it works out for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment