Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vacay!

Let me begin this blog by telling you about my amazing boyfriend. He has been holding a surprise trip over my head for the past month and last weekend, we finally went! We went to Savannah, Georgia, and had the best weekend. We went to the Candy Kitchen, PAULA DEEN'S RESTAURANT, took a tour of the city, and went to tour a renovated Catholic cathedral. It was the best weekend I've ever had!

I can't decide which part of the trip was my favorite because every thing we did was so much fun! The Candy Kitchen--all I can say is wow. Everyting was covered in either milk chocolate, white chocolate, or dark chocolate. And Paula's was just amazing! Timothy had BBQ, and I had a meatloaf sandwich. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!! The city was also beautiful. All of the original buildings are still standing and the original parks are there. And the cathedral--I almost cried when I saw it. They spent over $12 million renovating the church and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life! If at all possible, I will be getting married in a Catholic church.


Anyways, on to the diet part since this is why the blog was created in the first place. I gained over a pound, which puts me at 267.8. But. My boyfriend is amazing, and I love him! And I'm so happy...even though I can't find my camera. He made the entire weekend about ME and he planned the trip all by himself. Yes, I gained a pound, but I also had a wonderful time with Timothy and the trip brought us closer together because we could relax and enjoy each other and experience new things together.

I'll just have to work on double duty this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment