Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

So, I've got 11 pounds down! This diet is pretty much the most amazing thing ever! For the past three weeks I've been eating nothing except meat, cheese, and eggs. I went through a two-day stage of wantting a cookie s bad I literally thought I would go insane. I woke up thinking about cookies, I imagined my bacon and eggs were cookies, I fell asleep thinking about cookies...yeah, I had it bad. But now, I"m pretty much over it. I actually went to Ruby Tuesday's with Timothy and didn't eat one of the fries that came with my meal! Of course, last night, we had Zaxby's and as soon as I opened the container I had to close it and give it to Timothy so he could take out the delicious, hot, soggy from the butter toast that my chicken came on. Boo.

Anyways, 11 down, 89 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment