Thursday, October 8, 2009

I weighed this morning and I'm down to 259.4. I wish I could say it's because I'm working my but off and that I'm only eating rabbit food, but I can't. I've cut way down on what I've been eating, but I haven't changed my foods. I guess that's part of the secret. I can keep myself happy and eat the foods I love, only in moderation. I've got to be honest, after the week of stress that I had over the ECE program I thought that I would have gained five pounds. I lost all since of discipline and I went into one of my "don't want to" and "don't care" moods. But I honestly think that God saw what I needed and He gave it to me. For those of you that know me, you know that's not a comment I would normally make. I know that I need to make more changes in my life besides my weight, and I think I can do it.

1Peter 3:4

No comments:

Post a Comment