Friday, August 7, 2009

Freakin' Idiot...Gah

So I'm pretty pissed right now. The ups include that both Timothy and Daddy had a piece of red velvet cake yesterday and I didn't. I even watched them eat it and lick their forks in front of me. But...today I had a glass of sweet tea. And a cinnamon roll. And I didn't go walking. Timothy bought me a Redi Set Go oven for my birthday and we had to try it out! I did only eat one cinnamon roll, though, and I threw the rest out. I think the walking is going to be the hardest part. I just don't want to do it by myself and Timothy's so tired when he gets off work. I'm just going to have to man up and stop making excuses.

Can't wait for the Special K in the morning and the salad for lunch. That comment was dripping with sarcasm, for those of you who don't know me. Luckily, I'm not experiencing any withdrawals. It really helps that I haven't seen a single Dairy Queen commercial since I've made this plan. I'd love a peach milkshake from Chik-Fil-A right now, but again, as luck would have it, it's 2:09AM and they're closed! Yay me!

Headed home for the weekend. Dreading it. Nanny's promised coconut cobbler. I can have one bite, though. And I'm taking my Special K with me. I like going home, but I do so much better when I'm in Auburn. OH--and the beach trip with mama and daddy next weekend. In Destin and I can't have any fried shrimp. Why can't I just stay fat and die happy? I see fat women on the beach all the time in bikinis. And we're talking big, fine, firm women. Yikes...I need to go to sleep. Those were some pretty scary thoughts right there. I'll say no to the cobbler. But NO BROCCOLI. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment